There are three kinds of main fabrics for bags: canvas, PU, and nylon. The following is how to maintain and clean.
A Canvas bag is a bag made of burlap. Its biggest feature is that it is strong and durable. In addition, it can be matched with any dress to show its personality and show its desire for freedom.
Canvas bag cleaning method:
if there is no deep dirt, you can wash it directly with water or dip a brush in water.
If the canvas bag is stained with oil, it can be cleaned with neutral detergent or soap. For light-colored canvas bags, a little salt or white vinegar can avoid fading when cleaning.
After the canvas bag is cleaned, it must be dried. When drying, it is best to insert dust-proof paper or waste newspaper into the bag to prevent color channeling or deformation.
Young people especially like nylon bags. Nylon, also known as Jinrong, is characterized by smooth feel, firmness and durability, and good waterproof and windproof performance.
Nylon fabric washing method:
- With synthetic detergent, the water temperature should not exceed 45 ℃.
- It can be twisted gently. Avoid exposure to the sun and drying.
- Low-temperature steam ironing.
- Ventilate and dry in the shade after washing.
Generally, spray the surface with fog volatile detergent, and then wipe it with a clean soft cloth.
At present, the fabric of bags on the market is mainly PU skin, and the chemical name of Pu is “polyurethane”.
PU bag is characterized by beautiful appearance, soft and smooth, good air permeability, and water resistance.
Maintenance method of PU leather products:
- Wash with water and detergent, and do not scrub with gasoline.
- Do not dry clean.
- It can only be washed with water, and the washing temperature shall not exceed 40 ℃.
- Do not expose to the sun.
- Do not touch some organic solvents.
- PU leather coats need to be hung and bagged for collection, and can not be folded.
If Pu is torn or damaged, professional personnel shall be invited to repair it in time. If it is a small crack, you can slowly point egg white at the crack, and the crack can be bonded. Leather goods shall not be baked by fire or directly exposed to the sun, otherwise, it is easy to cause leather deformation.
The above is about the introduction of canvas, nylon, and Pu of bag fabrics. Shining Bags can produce professional bags with a wide range of styles, including Transparent Jelly Powder Sweet Wind Handbag, Black Drawstring Bucket Bag (With Bracelet), Texture Woven Leather Bag, Fun Cartoon Plush Bag, Straw Leisure Beach Bag,etc.